Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Going Totally Underground...

After three sweltering days in my mother-in-law's barn, I have decided to take my fugitive show on the road. I have launched a new site where I will continue to hide from the idiots of the world who tried to scare me into submission.

While Parenting From the Up Side Down will continue to be a mushy blog of love and sentimentality - perhaps the occasional photo shopped picture of Amari travelling the world and exploring career opportunities - the faux reality enterprise I've embarked upon will continue at "Hollywood Underground" - the hottest new entertainment blog on the Net.

If you have time - check it out. You won't believe (hopefully) what you read.

www.hollywoodunderground23.blogspot.com

Peace,
Kidfishman

No comments:

Post a Comment